FLOWCOACH™ for Interactive Flow Visualization & Analysis in Classroom or Laboratory
Please click quote to request a quote.
- Comes with FLOWEX™ Software.
- Laminar, Transition & Turbulent Flow Visualization.
- Flow Rate & Pressure Measurement.
- Fluid mechanics principles can be studied with different flow model inserts.
- Interchangeable Flow Model Inserts.
- User can design custom Flow Model Inserts.
- Transient & Steady State Flow Fields.
- Portable. Take it into any classroom.
- Ability to vary flow speed dynamically studying flow speed effect on flow phenomena.
- Global Flow Field Velocity Measurement with particle image velocimetry.
- Add seeding for flow visualization & particle image velocimetry.
- Ability to increase the PIV seeding density on the fly.
- Change back & forth between foamy and clear water dynamically during experiment for a great flow visualization experience.
- Add or remove air bubbles dynamically during experiment for great visualization and analysis.
- Reynolds number for the venturi insert: Re=25,000 at the 5mmx5mm narrowest cross section and Re=3,000 at 80mmx5mm cross section based on water with valve fully open.
- Differential pressure for the venturi insert is about 1 psi.
- Self cleaning flow model. Don't have to open the flow model to clean the surfaces.
- Integrated digital camera for realtime laminar & turbulent flow visualization, and laminar PIV analysis.
- Software can support multiple video formats which means the user can use their own digital camera for flow visualization and PIV analysis.
- Add color.
- Quiet operation.
- Interactive & highly visual.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Optional miniPIV system add on for enhanced PIV analysis.
- Optional miniLDV system add on.
Please note that customers can design and make their own inserts or contact our Custom Design Service