HEMOFLOW™ for Interactive Flow Visualization & Analysis in Classroom or Laboratory
Please click quote to request a quote.
- Interchangeable blood model phantoms.
- Compare normal vessel to stenosed vessel.
- Interchangeable real heart valves. Comes with clinically used non-sterile mechanical heart valve.
- Variable pulse rate from 60bpm to 100bpm.
- User can design custom blood model phantoms.
- Interactive & highly visual.
- See recirculation zones, stagnation zones and separation points.
- See and quantify changes in velocity vector magnitudes.
- Utilize velocity profile data to quantify shear stresses.
- See effects of constriction on inlet and outlet pressures.
- Control the flow rate.
- Have steady and unsteady flow rates with the associated ability to vary the unsteady pulse rate.
- Comes with FLOWEX™ Software.
- Digital Flow Rate & Pressure Measurement.
- Integrated LED and Laser based miniPIV system with digital camera for PIV flow visualization and analysis.
- Portable. Take it into any classroom.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Optional optical shear stress sensor to measure wall shear stress.
Three blood vessel phantoms, based on real patient data demonstrating various degrees of stenosis, come with the system. A mitral mechanical tilting disc heart valve comes as standard.
Please note that customers can use and design their own inserts or contact our Custom Design Service
*PC is not included